Today we bring to you another collaboration with taroko, a Chicago-based producer and EDM music artist. It’s almost Valentines and what better way to celebrate than with a little music.
We present to you LOVEMORE: by taroko
Message from taroko:
I got asked to make mix for valentine’s day, and well, I couldn’t say no. So here’s to your v-day and spending it with whom you love. It’s an hour long mix, full of tracks indie, chill, and electronic tracks with plenty of new gems from the past couple months. There’s also some sultry r&b for the feels. Expect some relaxation and bliss, this mix is best served with dinner and wine. After that, it’s wherever the evening takes you.
Best wishes to you and yours,
If you’re in Chicago this Thursday, Feb. 16, be sure to check out Taroko, who’s playing at Slippery Slope in Logan Square. He’ll be throwing down some house and future cuts. The event is FREE. Pick up a record or two while you’re there. Check out the Slippery Slope.
- Jadu Heart – Moon Rising
- Ryan Hemsworth – Holy (ft. RYAN Playground & swim good now)
- Rhye – The Fall
- Diversa – Do You (Braeden Bailey Bootleg)
- Desire – Under Your Spell
- Stwo – Her (Majid Jordan Edit)
- Flume – v
- Bondax – Gold (Snakehips Remix)
- HANA – Avalanche
- XXYYXX – About You
- Mssingno – Xe2
- Bonobo – Second Sun
- James Blake – Need A Forest Fire (feat. Bon Iver)
- Gallant – Open Up (su na Remix)
- jaro – for her
- Stranger // Lover (Mura Masa Remix)
- Abel – Girls (Baauer Remix)
- Viigo – Other Lives
- HudMo – Forever 1 (Cashmere Cat Edit)
- Wild Love (Ft. The Weeknd & Francis and the Lights)
- taroko – arrival
- Medasin – Always Confused
- The xx – Brave For You
- MMOTHS – 0034
Stone & Fern is a travel and lifestyle blog started by friends who have a passion for exploring cities, capturing moments, and trying new food.